michelle [lunde]; 17.
.
danish girl. random as fuck. student. perfectionist. + a little inappropriate. .
music & fashion inspire me. the beatles will always be my favorite. i love run on sentences. and politics. obviously.

Follow Were Meant to Sparkle

Monday, September 20, 2010


I’m so confused I hardly know how to live. My head is spinning and every thought possible is running through. I’m almost getting dizy. I’m caught in a web that I created all on my own, of thoughts and wonderings I never let loose. Now it’s making me confused. So confused. I can’t focus on anything; I can’t focus on school, I can’t focus on my friends, I can’t focus on myself. How did I get here? How did I get so fucked up twisted? This was never me. This was never what I wanted. I tried to mind my own buisness, but you can’t keep the past away for forever. I guess in my case the past just caught up with me so much faster. Will it ever end? I’m trying to look ahead, trying to find light in this endless darkness. It’s hard when all you see is a black hole. It doesn’t even consume. It has consumed me and now it’s forcing every thought I’ve ever had down upon me. That’s how it feels. How can I make it go away? I really try. Why can’t I just be normal? Why me? Why me! All my life I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to get good grades. To make a life that would satisfy all my superficial needs, just like anyone else. But now I’m forced to go through shit. I’ll come out stronger, wiser - better. But if I didn’t know better I wouldn’t want that. I’d prefer it the other way.

1 comment:

  1. awesome lumberjack. perfect grunge vibe x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete